Doppio film per Harry Potter ed i Doni della Morte

Aeris

Messaggio da Aeris » ven 14/mar/2008 09:59:00

Si infatti, hai semplicemente ragione... speriamo bene.. allora :)

Fede e Pyrrheus
Daemian

Messaggio da Fede e Pyrrheus » ven 14/mar/2008 14:16:00

Pure io ho visto quella notizia al TG2 e secondo me è assolutamente fantastico xke immaginate che facciano 2 film da 2 ore!!! Aspetteremmo un bel po' di tempo ma verrebbe un finale fantastico e soprattutto fedelissimo al libro x concludere in bellezza la saga di harry potter!!!!
For a long time I was afraid to be who I am, because I was taught by my parents there’s something wrong with someone like me.
Something offensive, something you would avoid - maybe even pity. Something that you would never love.
[...] I was afraid of this parade because I wanted so badly to be a part of it.
So today I’m marching for that part of me that was much too afraid to march. And for all the people who can’t march. The people living lives like I did. Today I march to remember that I’m not just a me. I’m also a we.
And we march with pride.

-- Nomi Marks [about Gay Pride], Sense8

Eladar
Daemian

Messaggio da Eladar » ven 14/mar/2008 18:49:00

già.... forse avete ragione
....ma avrei preferito comunque 4 ore di film :mrgreen:

Fede e Pyrrheus
Daemian

Messaggio da Fede e Pyrrheus » ven 14/mar/2008 20:07:00

Be se vuoi 4 ore di film c'è "Il signore degli anelli-il ritorno del re special dvd extended edition" con 50 minuti in piu del normale!!!!
For a long time I was afraid to be who I am, because I was taught by my parents there’s something wrong with someone like me.
Something offensive, something you would avoid - maybe even pity. Something that you would never love.
[...] I was afraid of this parade because I wanted so badly to be a part of it.
So today I’m marching for that part of me that was much too afraid to march. And for all the people who can’t march. The people living lives like I did. Today I march to remember that I’m not just a me. I’m also a we.
And we march with pride.

-- Nomi Marks [about Gay Pride], Sense8

Rispondi